The School of Healing Prayer for Leaders that was held in Jacksonville from 30 April to 5 May 2007 was an outstanding event, so much so that the overwhelming request of those attending was that ICCRS repeat a similar course in the future.
We had 425 registered participants from 42 countries (covering the 5 continents). There were also 23 priests who concelebrated daily Mass for the Conference, and Bishop Victor Galleone from St. Augustine in Florida who celebrated the opening Mass.
We all participated in the ministry to the people who attended.
Those attending from ICCRS were Allan Panozza, Oreste Pesare, Jim Murphy and Bob Canton. Maria Turra, a former secretary of ICCRS, also attended the Conference and did a valuable service for ICCRS by working together with the staff of Christian Healing Ministries (CHM).
The team of CHM organised everything very well and the staff were wonderful. There was real unity among the ICCRS representatives and the staff of CHM. The staff of the Wyndham Hotel (the venue for the event) shared that this was the best group with whom they have worked.
Francis and Judith MacNutt, founding members of CHM and the main speakers at the Conference, were delighted with the week, and their teachings and ministry were well received.
We leave you with a few brief testimonies from the event which convey the experience much better than we could ever hope to:
- It felt like my wedding day!
- It was a renewal of sacred vows where through Jesus and the cross all is reconciled unto Him as one.
- Thank you God thank you all of you!
- I have been transformed, renewed and born again this week!
- I have been healed!
- This conference was everything and more than I could have expected.
- The teachings and the works of the Spirit will make a difference in my personal, family and work life.
- There is only one word to describe this conference and that is TRANSFORMATION!
- Let us build a tent and stay!
- Thank you from my whole heart.
- The whole week was a little taste of heaven for me.
- The teaching was exceptional.
- The music was uplifting.
- The prayer ministry was so needed to free us up for our continued ministry.
- It was inspiring to experience the unity of leaders from so many countries and the strength of leadership from Christian Healing Ministries, ICCRS and the National Service Committee.
- It gave me hope for the future of the Renewal.
- This conference was a spiritual retreat for me. An oasis that the Lord knew I needed.
- I received the healing the Lord knew I needed and He has now called me back to the front lines.
- The teaching was very substantial and the topics were relevant. I actually learned NEW things!
- Every day I was in awe at the incredible work of the Holy Spirit working through mistakes, inadequacies, language, cultural and denominational barriers to bring much healing, deliverance, joy and unity to those who were there.
- I was inundated with miracles.
- I was crushed by miracles.
- I was reborn by miracles.
- I will never be the same again!
By Allan Panozza & Oreste Pesare